Sunday 27 May 2012

Happy Birthday to my favourite chef Jamie Oliver!




I decided to dedicate this post to my favourite chef that is Jamie Oliver, by celebrating his success. Ohh and it's his birthday today sooo Happy Birthday chef! For those who are not that familiar with Jamie’s early work as a foodie, Jamie has begun his career at a very young age. His passion for food started to grow when he was found helping at his parent’s pub, The Cricketers in Clavering. At the age of 16, he left school and completed his training at Westminster Catering College and had a lot of experience in different restaurants such as the River CafĂ©. Just like Jamie, I have always been interested in the world of food from a young age. In my 18 years of existence, I have experienced different flavours and dishes from around the world and I tend to continue this hobby for a long time. I have a great passion for food, but not to the point where I want it to be a career. I also enjoy watching food shows, but out of all the food shows I’ve watched, I’ve always been keen on Jamie’s shows because of his blasĂ© attitude towards cooking... View more

No comments:

Post a Comment